+30 210 3617317
+30 210 3601110
- PhD Candidate, Investment Law and Development, Panteion University of Political and Social Sciences, Athens, Greece
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), International Law, University College London (UCL)-University of London, London, UK
- Master of Science (MSc), Human Resources Development and Technology, University of Athens, Athens, Greece
- Certification in Mediation (ADR), Accredited Mediator, International Mediation Centre, Athens, Greece
- Bachelors of Laws (LL.B.), Law, European University Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Bachelor (BA), Political Science, Panteion University of Political and Social Sciences, Athens, Greece
- 2018- Present: Junior Partner, Benteniotis & Associates Law Firm, Athens, Greece
- 2018- Present: Teaching Professional, Business Law, University of West Attica, Athens, Greece
- 2017- Present: Special Scientist, Public Law, European University Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus
- 2013-2018: Associate, Benteniotis & Associates Law Firm, Athens Greece.
- Various academic publications related with the field of Investment Law and Development, indicatively:
- Strategic importance of Mediterranean European Cooperation, Review of Decentralization, Local Government and Regional Development, (v. 60, June 2010).
- The Greek Haircut and the positions of Investors, Review of Decentralization, Local Government and Regional Development, (v. 87, March 2017).
- Various papers/abstracts presentations at International Scientific Conferences, indicatively:
- 28th Eurasia Business and Economics Society Conference. Presentation titled: “Investment Protection Standards in Bilateral Investment Treaties and their contribution in attracting Foreign Direct Investment” (University of Coventry, UK, May 29-31, 2019).