Founder and Managing Partner
+30 210 3617317
+30 210 3601110
- Doctor of Social and Political Sciences
- Professor and Vice-President of the Council of the European University Cyprus
- Public Law Advocate
- Journalist, columnist, commentator
- Economist of Regional Development
- Political Science (Bachelor Degree)
- Law (Bachelor Degree)
- Public Administration (Bachelor Degree)
- Regional Development (MSc)
- Environmental Protection (MA)
- Doctor of Social and Political Sciences – Doctoral dissertation: “Integrated Peripherals Decentralized Greek, National Social Insurance System and its contribution to the development of the country.” (PhD)
He has written books, studies, research and articles on
- Social Security
- Social Policy
- Local Government and Regional Development
- Environmental Protection
He has served as
- 1996: Deputy Minister of National Economy, with the responsibility of international economic relations.
- 1993-1996: Deputy Minister of National Defense.
- 1983-1985, 1990-1993, 1993-1996, 1996-2000, 2000-2004, 2009-2012:Member of Greek Parliament (elected in the constituency of Piraeus)
- 2010-2012: Parliamentary Spokesman of PASOK political party (PanHellenic Socialist Movement).
- 1987-1988:Chairman of EOMMEX (Hellenic Organization of Small & Medium Sized Enterprises), with the responsibility of investments.
- Governor of IKA (Greek Social Security Institution) 1981-1982, with the responsibility of Social Security.